- Salcedo Branch: Valero Carpark 2, Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City Tel. Nos. 818-9090 or 403-4468
- Legazpi Branch: Unit G4, Prince Plaza II, Legazpi corner Dela Rosa Streets, Legazpi Village, Makati City Tel. No. 403-9999
- SM Megamall Branch: MS-104-A Megastrip, SM Megamall Building A, Julia Vargas Ave, Mandaluyong City Tel. No. 470-2736
- Persia Grill BGC: Blue Sapphire Residences 2nd Avenue Corner 30th Street, Near Burgos Circle Bonifacio Global City Taguig City. Tel. No. 5199300
- ECOPlaza Branch: Unit G-01 Ground Floor Ecoplaza Building, #2305 Don Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City Tel. No. 846-8669
- University Mall Branch: 2nd Floor University Mall, Taft Avenue, Manila City Tel. No. 516-3317
- Persia Grill - Street Cafe 4262 Emilia corner Matanzas Streets,Palanan, Makati City near Cash N' Carry Mall
- Persia Grill Kapitolyo GF Ace Hotel & Water Spa, United Corner Brixton Streets, Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig Tel. No. 4-7777-29
- Persia Grill Bluebaywalk Soon to Open: Bluebaywalk, EDSA Corner Macapagal Avenue, Pasay City
Persia grill was established from a family's love for food and bringing people together. Recipes originated from their grandmother's kitchen in Tehran, Iran.
Persia, now known as Iran, has a historic culture when it comes to food since they were among the first civilization and have a palate for gastronomy.
They are rich in ingredients like saffron, cardamon, cloves, olives, pistachios, paprika, pomegranate, dried lemon, cinnamon & dates, which are used with artistry in different dishes ranging from their lamb shank to the famous kebabs, hummus, musakka, tabouli, abgusht, gormeh sabzi, morg-e-anar & much more.
The Kazemi family's deep rooted heritage and culture created exquisite, authentic & distinct Persian dishes that started from family traditions of cooking a feast at home & inviting friends & family over to share the delicious food and capturing lasting memories.
Today they share their vision and love for exceptional food with the world through the doors of Persia Grill. You are not only eating great food, your having a taste of history.