- Salcedo Branch: Valero Carpark 2, Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City Tel. Nos. 818-9090 or 403-4468
- Legazpi Branch: Unit G4, Prince Plaza II, Legazpi corner Dela Rosa Streets, Legazpi Village, Makati City Tel. No. 403-9999
- SM Megamall Branch: MS-104-A Megastrip, SM Megamall Building A, Julia Vargas Ave, Mandaluyong City Tel. No. 470-2736
- Persia Grill BGC: Blue Sapphire Residences 2nd Avenue Corner 30th Street, Near Burgos Circle Bonifacio Global City Taguig City. Tel. No. 5199300
- ECOPlaza Branch: Unit G-01 Ground Floor Ecoplaza Building, #2305 Don Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City Tel. No. 846-8669
- University Mall Branch: 2nd Floor University Mall, Taft Avenue, Manila City Tel. No. 516-3317
Persia Grill was conceptualized out of the Kazemi family's hobby and penchant for good food and good taste.
Kian Kazemi, the eldest son of the family a graduate of Hotel Restaurant & Institutional Managemet in De Lasalle Colege of St. Benilde and dreamed of being a great restaurateur. Kian is very fond of living a healthy lifestyle: exercise and healthy food. His love for this healthy food is well complimented by Persian food to which he owes part of his roots.
Persian food is among the healthiest type of cooking in whole world...from only using genuine spices, absence of preservatives and artificial flavorings to using mainly grilling as a form of cooking. In this mantra Persia Grill was born! Serving food that honors the natural taste of the cuisine and only using the finest ingredients was the top priority, sacrificing commercialism and focusing on personalized services.
Originally a family hobby of cooking fine foods turned into a business with the opening of Persia Grill Valero on April 2007. The fear of having a hard time to market Persian and Mediterranean food fusion was quickly transformed into a state of panic (in the kitchen that is!) and the rest is history!
The Persia Grill was surprisingly swarmed by patrons across different band of classes. Transcending financial, social and (even) geographic barriers, Persia Grill was quickly in the hearts (and stomach) of office workers, chefs, CEO's, ambassadors & consul's, call center agents and many others.